Hydraulic system with regulation
HYDRAULIC SYSTEM WITH REGULATION
Hydraulic training adapted to your machines.
Training alternating 70% theoretical and 30% practical.
For anyone with a disability, please contact me.
Duration: 4 days (28H) face-to-face or (24H by webcam per 2H module).
Price : Contact us
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Person responsible for the operation and maintenance of hydraulic drives.
- General mechanical knowledge.
- Mastery of basic knowledge.
- Adjustment of hydraulic components.
- Know how to take and interpret measurements.
- Interpret a hydraulic diagram.
1. OPERATION OF THE COMPONENTS
- Open circuit / loop circuit (hydrostatic)
- Variable displacement pumps. (Constant pressure regulation, power regulation, Load Sensing).
- Pressure: limiters, reducers, anti-shock valves, counterbalance valves…
- Flow: limiters, flow regulators, flow dividers…
- Proportional directional valves Load Sensing & 6/3.
- Valve adjustment procedure.
- Adjustment of pumps.
- Risks (pressure, hoses, driving loads…)
- Penetration of fluid into the human body.
- Failure breakdown study on machine diagrams.
- Component identification on machine.
- Pressure taking and interpretation.
- End of internship questionnaire.