Make adjustments to an oil-hydraulic system
Hydraulic training adapted to your machines
Training alternating 50% theoretical and 50% practical.
For anyone with a disability, please contact us.
Duration: 4 days (28H) face-to-face or (24H by webcam per 2H module)
Price : Contact us. Request for information / registration HERE.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Person responsible for the operation and maintenance of hydraulic drives.
- General mechanical knowledge.
- Have a professional experience of at least one year.
- An assessment (via a questionnaire) will be carried out upstream to validate general mechanical knowledge.
- Analyze the hydraulic diagram to establish an adjustment procedure.
- Know how to interpret flow and pressure measurements.
- Make adjustments by assessing the risks to intervene safely.
- Improve hydraulic maintenance by reviewing the machine.
1. FUNCTIONING OF THE COMPONENTS
- Pumps and motors.
- Pressure / flow valves.
- Open circuit / hydrostatic circuit.
- Oil / filtration / pollution.
- Symbolization / reading diagrams.
- Procedure for checking pressure values on a simulation bench.
- Control and adjustment of pumps on a simulation bench.
- Risks (pressure, hoses, driving loads, etc.)
- Penetration of fluid into the human organism.
4. PRACTICAL APPLICATION
- Study of concrete cases on machine diagrams.
- Pressure measurement and interpretation on machines.
- Pressure taking and interpretation.
- Practice on a simulation bench
- End of course questionnaire.
Formation individuelle en direct, flexible adaptée à votre niveau. ...
0,00€ inc. taxDetails
Hydraulic training : The basics Vol 1Véritable formation hydraulique : explications simples, comprises de tous. Véritable...
50,00€ inc. taxDetails